This post contains an assignment provided by the Seminars course at Howest Bruges.
We are an international cyber security company that gives their employees what they deserve: a good environment, training sessions and exciting challenges. We are currently looking for penetration testers in multiple locations around the world.
As a junior penetration tester, you’re able to both solve problems on your own and work together with our senior penetration testers in a team. We’re looking for young, creative people who may look at a situation from a different angle. We respect everyone equally and your voice will be heard.
You have a strong interest in the field of IT security and are willing to continue developing new skills daily
- Good knowledge of ICT systems, networks and security technologies;
- Able to work independently
- Positive and team-oriented attitude;
- Excellent English communication skills
- Knowledge and interest in latest technology developments
- Working abroad
- International environment
- Team events such as CTF’s
- Training budget
- Company car